Third party manufacturers for Nirmatrelvir Tablets + Ritonavir Tablets | Suppliers | Exporters | Pcd Pharma Franchise Company |
RednirusMart helps you to find Nirmatrelvir tablets & Ritonavir tablets manufacturers, suppliers & exporters Nirmatrelvirt tablets+Ritonavir tablets is used in the treatment of Coronavirus disease (COVID-19).
How Nirmatrelvir Tablets+ Ritonavir Tablets works
It is a combination of two drugs, nirmatrelvir, a SARS-CoV-2-3CL protease inhibitor and ritonavir, the HIV antiretroviral. Nirmatrelvir blocks the action of SARS-CoV-2-3CL protease enzyme, which is essential for replication of the virus. On the other hand, ritonavir prevents the breakdown of nirmatrelvir.
You can find third party manufacturing companies for Nirmatrelvir Tablets+ Ritonavir Tablets
Antiviral therapy medicine with active ingredients Nirmatrelvir 150 MG and Ritonavir 100 MG approved for emergency use. The drug is indicated for treating mild-to-moderate coronavirus disease in adults and pediatric patients (aged >12 years and weight>40 kg) testing positive for SARS-CoV-2 virus, at high risk of progression, including hospitalization or death.
Ritonavir is co-administered with Nirmatrelvir as it acts as a pharmacokinetic enhancer resulting in higher systemic concentrations and a longer half-life of Nirmatrelvir, thereby supporting a twice-daily administration regimen.
Nirmatrelvir tablets & Ritonavir tablets is for emergency use in treating both high-risk adults and pediatric patients (aged >12 years and weight>40 kg) who are diagnosed with mild to moderate COVID 19 positive confirmed cases.
Nirmatrelvir tablets & Ritonavir tablets reduces the risk of hospitalization or mortality rate.
Nirmatrelvir tablets & Ritonavir tablets is not approved for use in
· pediatric patients younger than 12 years of age or weighing less than 40 kg.
· pre-exposure or post-exposure prophylaxis for prevention of COVID-19.
· For initiation of treatment in patients requiring hospitalization due to severe or critical COVID-19.
Nirmatrelvir tablets & Ritonavir tablets Side effects:
· Tell your doctor if you have any liver problems like loss of appetite, yellowing of skin, whites of eyes (jaundice), dark-colored urine, pale colored stools, itchy skin, stomach or abdomen pain.
· If you have untreated HIV infection the Paxista may reduce the effectiveness of some HIV medicines.
· Altered sense of taste
· High blood pressure
· Muscle aches
There might be many other serious and unexpected side effects of the medicine. However, if the side effects persist for long or bother your health seek medical help immediately.
Conclusion : You can find best Nirmatrelvir tablets & Ritonavir tablets manufacturers, suppliers, Exporters